Monday, August 13, 2007

Communication is important yo

Yo, i have a new address

Rachel Santos
Peace Corps Volunteer
P.O. Box 763
Voi, Kenya 80300

All mail that is sent to the previous address will be forwarded so no worries.

Also, note about cell phones in Kenya because i think it is still a bit unclear for some.
If you call me, i do not pay anything to receive a call or txt, so dont feel like you are charging me to call or that you need to wait for airtime on my phone before you call. The only time i need money is when i place a call to you fine folks. in case you forgot my number is 0729571953

Pia, thanks for the emails and comments, its nice to hear from you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

coolios

Unknown said...

So glad to have your new address, Rachel darling. I wrote you a letter and now it has a home to go to :) Love you & thinking of you...